• How do I change Minecraft map version?
- Updating Your World on Java Edition
1. Open Minecraft and navigate to the Singleplayer tab.
2. Select the world you want to update and click Edit.
3. Click Make Backup to create a copy of your world.
4. Relaunch the game with the version you'd like to update to.
5. Join your world.
• How can I convert Java world to Bedrock?
Map is made based on Java Edition.
If you want to play on bedrock, you can use a converter that is linked at the official Minecraft page.
( https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/minecraft/creator/documents/chunkeroverview )
• How to install resource pack?
1. Download a resource pack, you should get a .zip file.
2. Open the folder to which you downloaded the file.
3. Copy the .zip file.
4. Open Minecraft.
5. In Minecraft, click on "Options", then "Resource Packs"
6. Choose "Open resource pack folder"
7. Paste the file into the resource folder in Minecraft.
8. Go back to Minecraft, the resource pack should now be listed
(if not listed then go to the main menu by pressing Esc and repeat step 5)
and you can activate it by choosing it and hitting "Done". The game will now reload itself.
• How to install shaders?
1-1. Go to the OptiFine download page.
1-2. Run the Optifine installer. In the window that will appear, click on “Install.”
1-3. Once finished, a pop-up message will indicate that OptiFine has been successfully installed. Click “OK” to continue.
1-4. Open Minecraft Launcher. From the dropdown menu, choose the profile that OptiFine created. And press Play.
2-1. In Minecraft, go to “Options” -> “Video Settings” -> “Shaders.”
2-2. You will see a window that contains all game settings for Shaders; in the lower-left corner, click on “Shaders Folder“.
2-3. Now you should put all Shaders you want to play in Minecraft in this folder.
2-4. After moving the Shaders to the folder, choose one of the Shaders from the list and press “Done“.
2-5. You are now ready to play with Shaders.
• How do I open a downloaded Minecraft map?
1. Download the world file (usually in .zip or .rar ) format.
2. Extract to a new folder (WORLD)
3. Find the .minecraft or com.mojang folder.
4. Look for the saves or minecraftWorlds folder.
5. Copy-paste the (WORLD) to that folder.
6. Open up Minecraft and find it in your selection of saved worlds.
• I want to pay by credit card.
- Please use Eximbay for payments with credit card.
• How do I download as a NON-MEMBER?
1. Enter accurate customer information and payment method, then click CHECK OUT.
2. Please be aware of your “order number” and “contact number” in order to login.
3. Click LOGIN on the top right of the home page.
4. Click TRACK NON-MEMBER ORDERS.
5. LOGIN by entering your “order number” and “contact number” from step 2.
6. Click DOWNLOAD under product details of your purchased item.
• How do I download as a MEMBER?
1. Click LOGIN on the top right of the home page.
2. Enter your email and password, then click LOGIN.
3. Click MY PAGE on the top right of the home page.
4. Click DOWNLOAD under product details of your purchased item.
• 한국인인데 구매가 안돼요. ( For Korean Only )
한국인분들께서는 국내페이지를 통해 이용바랍니다.
Please use the Korean page for payments if you are Korean.
( www.jintube.kr )
|Address : 15, Teheran-ro 82-gil, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, Republic of Korea ㅣ Representative number : 02-979-3733|
E-mail : email@example.com ㅣBusiness registration number : 542-88-02534ㅣ Corporate registration number : 110111-8133714
CEO : KIM YONG JIN
Copyright©2022 JINTUBE. All rights reserved. Design hosting By WEMENTO.